- Unprofessional behavior or failure to comply with the Chairish TSP SOP may result in removal from the approved TSP list going forward.
- If you have any questions or concerns please contact uShip immediately. Email: [email protected]
- Chairish Customer Support can also be reached 7 days a week at 855-549-9990 and [email protected].
NON-COMPLIANCE POLICY DETAILS:
- TSP must adhere to all onboarding requirements and meet the Chairish shipping standards per the Chairish Carrier Scorecard. This includes an overall performance score of at least 75, on-time pickup performance of 90%, on-time delivery performance of 90%, and E-BOL Compliance greater than 75%. Please see the chart of Chairish Performance Standards in the Chairish Carrier Scorecard section below.
- If a TSP does not adhere to the Chairish standard, the TSP will be put on a 30-day Action Plan.
- Will be utilized when a carrier’s performance is deemed insufficient in one or more areas. During this period new shipments will not be available to book, and the carrier will be evaluated on their performance on currently booked shipments.
- Will be enforced when a carrier has shown insufficient performance and inability to improve, or at uShip and/or Chairish’s discretion.
Chairish is America’s largest and fastest-growing marketplace for design lovers to buy and sell chic vintage furniture, decor, and art. Once an item sells, Chairish’s team orchestrates shipping item(s) from the seller to the buyer.