1STDIBS CARRIER PHONE LINE
1stDibs has a dedicated phone line (646) 362-1146 for uShip carriers who need to contact or leave a voicemail regarding time-sensitive or urgent issues.
1STDIBS PHONE HOURS:
Mon – Fri: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM EST
We ask that carriers continue to email [email protected] for ALL inquiries, regardless of urgency, as this allows the phone line to be reserved exclusively for high-priority issues.
See below for more details.
HOW TO LEAVE A MESSAGE
To ensure your assigned 1stDibs Specialist is able to properly address your inquiry, we ask that carriers leave a detailed voicemail with the following information:
- Carrier name
- 1stDibs order ID
- Detailed reason for the call
- Best callback number
Please ensure all of this information is communicated to 1stDibs. A failure to do so could prevent their team from promptly addressing your call.
When to Call
See below for several instances where calling 1stDibs’ dedicated phone line is advised:
- Pickup and delivery issues with Expedited shipments
- Road accidents/fire/injury en-route involving 1stDibs shipments (Please call 911 or local Emergency Services prior to contacting 1stDibs)
- Responding to callback emails or voicemails left by 1stDibs
- Serious issues with pickup and delivery (conflicts or extremely rude, unprofessional behavior at the time of pickup and delivery.
Please Note: Any phone requests should be followed up with an email to the 1stDibs team ([email protected]).
When to Email
For the majority of inquiries, we ask that carriers email 1stDibs instead. This allows the phone line to be reserved for extremely time-sensitive requests.
Here are a few examples of common carrier inquiries that should be sent via email:
- ALL Payment Release inquiries (regardless of carrier using eBOL vs. documentation emails)
- Moving forward, payment release requests sent by phone or voicemail will not be processed, especially if requests are sent same-day as delivery or multiple times a day.
- We ask for email inquiries on late payments, particularly for late payment releases via eBOL.
- Damages that occur in transit
- 1stDibs requires documentation of any damages to be notated in the eBOL
- Booking negotiations or issues with a shipment being auto-booked by another carrier
- Such issues should be submitted to uShip or via email with uShip Partner Support cc’d
- Post-booking changes, modifications, or accessorials (change of address, qty changes, assembly, etc)
- All changes to cost require uShip involvement for COMP shipment creation. Such requests should always be sent via email with uShip Partner Support cc’d
- Feedback for seller or client interactions should always be sent via email.
- 1stDibs DOES ask for a call if the interaction is serious or confrontational in nature, followed up with an email